India Schools : Delhi Public School, Pinjore
Delhi Public School, Pinjore (DPS) was setup in 2003 under an association of the Delhi Public School Society with Saanj Aur Savera Educational and Welfare Trust, which also operates the Shemrock Group of Pre-Schools that has nearly 70 branches spread all over India. this conjugation between the two giant educational stalwarts, one with a basic grounding in 'Helping Young Minds Grow' and the other with an unquestionable reputation in providing 'Value Based Quality Education' is bearing fruit in the form of Delhi Public School, Pinjore under the active guidance of Shri Narendera Kumar, the dynamic chairman of the DPS Society.
Delhi Public School, Pinjore is one of the best-equipped schools in India with facilities that support excellence in all areas. The infrastructure has been suitably planned to accommodate learning and all round development of the child. The school stands on an extensive 12-acre campus in the picturesque Pinjore valley at 1800 feet above the sea level. DPS Pinjore is located in a pollution free campus nestled in a cup shaped valley at the foothills of the Shivalik range.
It is located 2 Kms. away from the Pinjore Gardens just off the Chandigarh-Shimla highway. The nearest railheads are Kalka (5 Kms) and Chandigarh (13 Kms). Delhi, the nearest International airport is just a convenient 4 hour (260 Kms) drive from the school along the well-maintained NH. 1 (G.T. Road). The nearest domestic airport is easily reachable in Chandigarh.
The School is a Day cum Residential school with separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostel, a well-planned modern building with all amenities is air-conditioned, well maintained and aesthetically pleasing to all. Dormitories are spacious with airy 8 seater rooms. All hostels have 24 hour running water and complete electricity power backup.
Delhi Public School, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi.
Details of the fee can be obtained from the school.
The school academic year is from April to March. For junior classes, the admission may be granted during other months also depending upon the availability of the seats.There is no admission test for Junior Classes but for others an Interview / Written IQ Test is taken.
CLASSES Age as on 31st March(Years)
- Play Group - 2 to 2½
- Mont-I - 2½ to 3½
- Mont-II - 3½ to 4½
- Mont-III - 4½ to 5½
- Class-Ist - 9th As per previous class
Transportation for Day Scholars :
School transport is available for Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali, Kalka, Parwanoo, Baddi, Barog, Surajpur, Zirakhpur, Dera Bassi and other neighbouring areas.
The transportation charges depend on the distance of the school from the branch.
- Documents Required
- Birth Certificate (In original)
- Certificate of Immunization (Photocopy)
- Proof of Residence (Copy of Ration Card/Voter's ID / Passport / Telephone or Electricity Bill.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school (If applicable).
- Two Passport sized Photographs.
For Session 2005-2006 - Age Criteria (As on 30th Sept 2005)
- Pre- Nursery Child should be 3 +
- Nursery Child should be 4+
- K.G. Child should be 5+
- Class I should be 6+
- Classes 1st to 9th - The child should be in the process of passing the previous class. *
- Submit the form with a Registration Fee of Rs. 2000 atAny of the Office Addresses Mentioned Below personally or via courier:
- The School will get in touch with you to inform you of the date for the Test and Interview, which will be held in DPS Pinjore. In case there is no possibility of
:administrating an Admission Test, the Principal may on his own discretion
admit any child depending on the Progress Report of the Applicant.
- You will be informed of the result on the same day itself** and will be informed of the last date to submit the fees. If you miss the deadline for payment of fees, the child's seat will be passed on to the next student in the 'Waiting List.
- If selected, Congratulations! Your child is ready to start his education with one of the most prestigious schools in India!
* One Class will be added each year until the school reaches 12th Standard.
**Based on the Admission Test and other criteria, the school reserves the right to admit/reject any student. In all matters related to admissions, the management's decision is final.
- All fees are to be paid in advance.
- All payments should be made payable at Panchkula vide cheque/draft in favour of "Delhi Public School, Pinjore ". NO cash is accepted.
- Postal address: Delhi Public School, Sector 12 A, Panchkula Haryana, INDIA
Various sports are played within the school to give the students maximum opportunity to play organised and competitive games and to develop in them the essential qualities of leadership, friendship, sportsmanship, brotherhood and comradeship, so vital for personality development. The rigorous physical education programme includes regular coaching in Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Athletics, Aerobics, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Badminton, Swimming etc..
Children are actively involved in Inter-House, Inter-School, Inter Zone sports competitions round the year. The school has extensive links with outside agencies for trainers and orientations. Our students have regularly won coveted positions at the Zonal and National level as a result of our specialized training.