Courtesy : rediff.com
A Career in Geoinformatics
May 30, 2005
The Institute of Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing invites applications from Science, Geography and Geology graduates and engineering diploma holders for a Post Graduate Diploma in Geographical Information Systems and Remote Sensing.
- Computer Application
- GIS Basics
- Digital Cartography
- Projection Systems
- Annotation Dimension and Plotting
- Database Management
- 3D Visualisation
- Thematic Mapping and Application in GIS
- Fundamentals of Remote Sensing and Remote Sensing Platforms
- Global Positioning System Technology and applications
- You could be a Science graduate.
- You could have a diploma in Engineering.
- You could also be a graduate with Geography or Geology as one of your subjects.
- It is a four month programme.
- This will be followed by two months on-the-job training with stipend.
- The fee for the course is Rs 16,500.
- The fee can be paid in a series of three installments as follows:
- Rs 6,500 in the first month
- Rs 5,000 in the second month
- Rs 5,000 in the third month
How to apply
Phone: (033) 2460 2494/ 2501
Web site: www.stesalit-infotech.com