|UPSC - Syllabus - Konkani|
Main Examination Syllabus - Subject : Konkani
Paper-I (Answers must be written in Konkani.)
Paper-II (Answers must be written in Konkani.)
Tectual Criticism of Konkani Literature
The paper will be designed to test the canidate's critical and analytical abilities. Candidates would be expected to be well-acquainted with Konkani Literature and required to have a first-hand reading of the following texts:
- Konkani Mansagangotri (excluding poetry) ed. by Prof. Olivinho Gomes
- Old Konkani language and literature-the Portuguese Role
- Otmo Denvcharak-a novel by A.V da Cruz.
- Vadoll ani Varem-A novel by Antonio Pereira.
- Devache Kurpen-a novel by V J P Saldanha.
- Vajralikhani-Shenoy Goem-bab-An anthology-ed. by Shantaram Varde Valavalikar
- Konkani Lalit Niband-Essays-ed. by Shyam Verenkar
- Teen Dasakam-An lAnthology-ed. by Chandrakant Keni.
- Demand-Drama-by Pundalik Naik
- Kadambini- A miscellany of modern Prose-ed. by Prof. OJF Gomes & Smt. P.S. Tadkodkar.
- Ratha Tujeo Ghudieo-by Smt. Jayanti Naik.
- Ev ani Mori: Poetry by Eduardo Bruno de Souza.
- Abravanchem Yadnyadan-by Luis Mascarenhas.
- Godde Ramayan-ed.by R.K. Rao
- Ratnahar I &II-collection of poems-ed. R.V. Pandit.
- Zayo Zuyo-poems-Manohar L. Sardessai.
- Kanadi Mati Konkani Kavi-Anthology of Poems-ed. Pratap Naik.
- Adrushatache Kalle-Poems by Pandurang Bhangui.
- Yaman- Poems by Madhav Borkar