Education Bank Loan in India : Centurion Bank of Punjab
- They should have nationality Indian
- They have admission letter, offer letter, bonafide student of the universities or colleges in India and abroad.
Exposure of expenses:
- Tuition fee or admission fee payable to institutes, colleges and universities.
- Travel Expenses.
- Lodging and boarding expenses.
- Stationary and books expenses.
- Instruments, computer, equipment expenses needed for the completion of course.
- Laboratory, library and examination fees.
- Other expenses required for completion of course such as study materials, thesis, project work, etc.
For the accompanying the application form following papers or documents are required for both students and the parents.
Documents required for the students studying in India:
Documents required for the students studying in Abroad:
- Identity Confirmation: Identity proof can be passport copy, identity card of voters, driving licence, or the pan card.
- Residence Confirmation: Driving licence, passport copy, identity card of voters, light bill or the phone bill.
- Age Confirmation: Driving licence, passport copy, birth certificate or the pan card.
- Verification of the signature
- Photograph of the one singe.
Documents needed from co-applicant
- Admission or offer or bonafide letter for the student from the college or university in India or in Abroad.
- Course's cost counting cost of living
- The copy of the examination result passed at last time
- Passport copy
- Income Confirmation: Returns of income tax from last 2 years or form 16.
- Collateral Security Papers
- According to the case, documents or any other information needed by the bank
After completion of study and moratorium period, starts the repayment of loan and complete within 7 years.
Moratorium period is 6 months after completion of course or 1 month after getting the job, whichever is earlier. Repayment is done through Post Dated Cheques (PDCs).
Shanta Durga Niwas,
Panaji 403 001,
Phone - (0832) 222 9112 / 222 9113
Fax - (0832) 222 9114
Wing - C,
Sane Guruji Road,
Mumbai 400 011
Phone - (022) 6754 0000
Fax: - (022) 6754 0011 / 22
1201, Raheja Centre,
Mumbai 400 021
Phone - (022) 2204 7234, 2204 7238
Fax - (022) 2284 5860