Dena Bank offers educational loans to meritorious students who aspire for the best of higher education in India and abroad. The education loan offered by this bank is also known as the Dena Vidya Laxmi educational loan. Dena Bank was established by the family of Devkaran Nanjee on 26th May, 1938. The bank aims at providing premier financial services to its customers. It was nationalized in the year 1969 along with thirteen other banks in India. If you wish to know more about student loans from Dena Bank, then scroll down the page.
Education Bank Loan in India : Dena Bank
Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
- Student should have nationality Indian and get secured admission to technical and professional courses in India as well as foreign university.
- Walk in simply with the mark sheet of the examination and admission proof.
- Studies in the India:
- Any graduation courses
- Post graduation courses
- Professional courses
- Masters & PhD
- Studies in abroad:
- Graduation for technical or professional courses obtained by universities
- Post graduation courses such as MBA, MS, MCA etc.
Coverage of the expenses:
- Fee allocated to schools, colleges and hostels
- Laboratory, library and exam fees
- Purchase of equipment, books, uniforms and instruments
- Traveling fee for studies abroad
- Purchase of the computers required for course completion
- Other fees or expense needed for completion of course such as study materials, thesis, project work, etc.
- The maximum loan amount is Rs. 7.50 lakh for those studies in India
- The maximum loan amount is Rs. 15 lakh for those studies abroad.
- No margin for the amount up to Rs. 4 Lakh.
- The margin is 5 percent on the amount above Rs.4 lakh to studies in India
- Margin is 15 percent for studies abroad.
Repayment period or moratorium period is the course period plus 1 year or 6 months from getting the job, whichever is early. The loan is repaid in 5 to 7 years after beginning of repayment. The processing fee is nil.
Block - G, Floor No. 6,
Bandra - Kurla Complex,
Bandra - East,
Phone - (022) 26545607
Fax - (022) 26545605