Dhanam Vidya Credit is the most convenient way of supporting your child's education. You can now easily fund most education-related expenses including fees, boarding & lodging, air travel, insurance premiums, and computers etc.
Education Bank Loan in India : Dhanalakshmi Bank
- Student should be Indian Nationality (for studies in India)
- Student must be of Indian National having age greater than 18 years (for studies abroad).
- Student should pass the qualifying examination for securing the admission.
- For Higher studies in the India
- Graduation and Post-graduation diploma or degree courses:
- Computer Science or Computer Application.
- Engineering courses.
- Medical science, Pharmacy, Dental science.
- Veterinary Sciences and Agriculture.
- Post-graduation courses in General Science, Arts, Commerce offered by standard universities or colleges.
- Post Graduation diploma in Computer Application from reputed universities.
- Studies in abroad:
- Under-graduate courses in Natural and Biological sciences, computers and engineering.
- Post-graduation courses in as explained above and Business Administration.
Duration of course:
The course duration should not be more than five years in India and not more than three years for those studies abroad.
Exposure of expenses:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Building funds, caution deposit, or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those studies in abroad.
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- Other expenses required for completion of course such as study tours, thesis, project work, etc.
||Quantum of loan
||Period of loan include I.H
||Rs.50,000 - 3,00,000
|Computer Application or Science
||Rs.50,000 - 2,00,000
||Rs.1,00,000 - 4,00,000
||Rs.25,000 - 50,000
|Veterinary or Agricultural science
||Rs.50,000 - 1,50,000
|P.G.Diploma in Computers
||Rs.10,000 - 25,000
||Rs. 50,000 - 2,00,000
||Rs.2,00,000 - 7,50,000
- No security is needed for the loan up to Rs. 4 lakh.
- For the loan greater than Rs.4 lakh - Guarantee of third party, approved shares, NSC, bank deposit, IVP, insurance policy, etc is needed.
- Photo copies of all the previous exam certificates. Start from SSC examination.
- Certificate from university or college which proves that student continuing education and must be submitted every year.
Moratorium or repayment period is 6 months after completion of course or getting job, whichever is earlier.
Thrissur 680 001, Kerala
Phone - (0487) 2335104, 2335131, 2335190, 2335177
Fax - (0487) 2335580, 2335367