Federal Bank education loans were launched to provide financial assistance to meritorious students willing to pursue their higher education. The bank offers two types of loans namely Federal Vidya Loan and Federal Special Vidya Loan.
Federal Bank Limited founded by Kulangara Paulo Hormis, started its operations with an authorized capital of Rs. 5000. If you want to know more about Federal Bank Ltd, educational loans, then scroll down the page.
Education Bank Loan in India : Federal Bank
Vidya Loan :
- Students should have Nationality Indian
- Come with mark sheets of the qualified exam and the admission proof.
The loan amount is up to Rs. 25 Lakh
The required security may be collateral security or co-obligate security
Maximum repayment period is 11 years
Special Vidya Loan :
- Should have nationality Indian.
- Must take secured admission to technical or professional courses through the entrance test or any selection procedure
- Those studies abroad, secured admission must be taken to the institutes or the universities.
- The courses and institutes should be recognized.
The purpose of this is to provide commendable students with opportunity to get higher studies in India as well as in abroad and provide financial support with some terms and conditions.
- The amount of loan is Rs. 7.50 lakh for those studies in the India.
- The amount of loan is Rs. 15.0 lakh for those studies abroad.
- Course period plus five to seven years
- Repayment is done equally that is in equal installments monthly within 5 to 7 years after the moratorium period
- At the time of moratorium period, no repayment is done
Aluva 683 101,
Phone - (0484) 2623620 to 29
Fax - (0484) 2622672