It is great that you want to opt for education loan in order to pursue higher studies. There are several banks in India, which offer education loans to meritorious students willing to study higher education in India or abroad. Even IDBI Bank provides financial assistance to deserving candidates. If you to know more about education loans from IDBI, scroll down the page.
Education Bank Loan in India : Industrial Development Bank Of India Ltd
Student should have nationality Indian and must take secured admission to the any technical or professional courses in India as well in foreign.
- For Studies in the India
- Graduation courses : B. Sc, B.Com, BA etc
- Masters & PhD are the post graduation courses.
- Professional courses : Agriculture, Medical, Engineering, Law, Veterinary, Management, Dental, Computer etc
- Computer courses of famous institutes qualified by Dept. of Electronics.
- Courses such as CFA, CA, ICWA, etc
- All the courses arranged by IIT, IIM, IISc, NIFT, XLRI etc
- All the courses conducted in India which is offered by foreign universities, national institutes and some private institutes.
- Approved university's evening courses.
- Diploma or degree courses managed by universities or colleges approved by government, UGC, AIBMS, AICTE, ICMR etc
- Studies abroad:
- Graduation courses which are job oriented and other technical or professional courses.
- MS, MBA, MS etc such post graduation courses.
- Courses conducted by CPA - USA, CIMA- London, etc.
Exposure of expenses:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Building funds, caution deposit, or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those studies in abroad.
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- Other expenses required for completion of course such as study tours, thesis, project work, etc.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 10.0 lakhs for the studies in the India.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 20.0 lakhs for the studies in Abroad
- There is no any margin on the loan up to Rs 4 lakh
- The margin on loans greater than Rs 4 lacs are 5 percent for students in India and 15 percent for the students in Abroad.
The period of repayment started after completion of course plus 1 year or after the six months from getting job, whichever becomes earlier. Repayment will be done withinh 5 to 7 years.
Colaba, Mumbai - 005
Phone No. (022) 66553355, 22189111
Fax No: (022) 22185179, 22188137, 22181294