SBI Commercial & International Bank Ltd. (SBICI)
is a wholly owned subsidiary of State Bank of India,
India's premier banking group.
SBICI is a scheduled commercial bank offering you a
significant combination of the hospitality & personalised service of a small bank
alongwith the strength & security of India's largest & most trusted bank.
At SBICI we are particularly sensitive to customer service
and it is the constant endeavour of our young, energetic personnel
to be quick and responsive to all your banking needs.
Education Bank Loan in India : SBI Commercial and International Bank Ltd
- First class in the last appearing examination
- Parents or that student should have separate income source and have residential location in the Mumbai
Exposure of Expenses:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Building funds, caution deposit, or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those studies in abroad.
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- Other expenses required for completion of course such as study tours, thesis, project work, etc.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 7.5 lakhs for the studies in the India.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 15.0 lakhs for the studies in Abroad
20 percent of margin on total amount of loan
- Collateral security in form of non movable property
- Any security having cost equal to or greater than amount of loan
1 percent of amount of loan
At the time of moratorium period, interest should be serviced in time. Repayment is done in 10 years after beginning of disbursements.
- Including the course duration, the max. period is 10 years.
- Moratorium period is 6 months after completion of course or after getting job, whichever is earlier
Maker Chambers III,
Phone - (022) 40043155, 40043210
Fax - (022) 22042280
Lokhandwala Complex Branch:
Andheri - West,
Phone - (022) 2631 5574
Fax - (022) 2631 5539