If you want to pursue higher studies, you can opt for education loans from several banks in India. Even United Bank of India offers loans for the students to meet their educational expenses in India and abroad. If you want to know more about United Bank of India Education Loans, then scroll down the page.
Education Bank Loan in India : United Bank Of India
- Student should have Indian nationality.
- Must take secured admission to technical and professional courses through entrance exam or merit based selection process.
- Studies in the India:
- Graduation courses : B. Sc, B.Com, BA etc
- Masters & PhD are the post graduation courses.
- Professional courses : Agriculture, Medical, Engineering, Law, Veterinary, Management, Dental, Computer etc
- Computer courses of famous institutes qualified by Dept. of Electronics.
- Courses such as CFA, CA, ICWA, etc
- All the courses arranged by IIT, IIM, IISc, NIFT, XLRI etc
- All the courses conducted in India which is offered by foreign universities, national institutes and some private institutes.
- Approved university's evening courses.
- Diploma or degree courses managed by universities or colleges approved by government, UGC, AIBMS, AICTE, ICMR etc
- Studies in abroad:
- Graduation courses which are job oriented and other technical or professional courses.
- MS, MBA, MS etc such post graduation courses.
- Courses conducted by CPA - USA, CIMA in London, etc
Exposure of Expenses:
- Fees payable to the school, college or hostel
- Laboratory, Examination, or Library fee
- Fees required for purchasing equipments, books, uniforms or instruments.
- Building funds, caution deposit, or the deposit which is refundable supported by the institution receipts or bills.
- Passage money or travel expenses for those studies in abroad.
- Buy the computers which are useful for the course.
- Other expenses required for completion of course such as study tours, thesis, project work, etc.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 7.5 lakhs for the studies in the India.
- The maximum amount is Rs. 15 lakhs for the studies in Abroad.
- No margin on the loan up to Rs 4 lakh.
- The margin on loans greater than Rs 4 lacs are 5 percent for students in India and 15 percent for the students in Abroad.
- No security is required on loan up to Rs.4 lakh
- Collateral security in form of guarantee of third party is needed when loan amount is greater than Rs. 4 lakh.
- For loan greater than Rs.7.5 lakh, collateral security of suitable value or guarantee of third party is needed.
The loan should be repaid in five to seven years after initiating repayment. The repayment must start after repayment or moratorium holiday plus 1 or 6 months from getting the job, whichever is earlier.
Hemanta Basu Sarani,
Kolkata 700 001
Phone - (033) 22133172