Get 65% Discount on Preventive Health Checkup
Career in India        

CEE Combined Entrance Examination

A Combined Entrance Examination has been conducted by the University of Delhi. The test is conducted to get admission into first semester of BE Courses in Delhi College of Engineering and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology. Delhi College of Engineering reserves 85% seats for Delhi region and remaining 15% for outside Delhi region. The admission shall be made available only on the merit basis of AIEEE that is All India Engineering Entrance Exam. All the candidates are required to appear for the test to get the admission.

CEE Admission Procedure

The admission to B.E. courses will be purely made on the basis of merit obtained in CEE. It is for the candidates who belong to Delhi region. However, the admission process for the candidates who are from outside the Delhi region is different. For these students the admission will be made on the basis of merit in the AIEEE conducted by the CBSE. According to CEE schedule, the candidates who belong to outside Delhi region are required to appear in AIEEE. This admission procedure shall be done at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology and Delhi College of Engineering.

The candidates should notice that there is no direct selection after the CEE result. To get admission to CEE the candidates are required to submit a separate application form that can be obtained form the Delhi College of Engineering. If two candidates have scored same marks in CEE/AIEEE, they both shall be given equal weightage at the time of the admission. However, in the event of marks of PCM the earlier born candidate will be preferred.

The candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from the recognized institutes which are located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi will get the reservation of 85% seats. The allotment of seats will be made according to CEE. The candidates who are from outside Delhi region will get 15% seats reserved and the admission to be made available on the basis of All India Merit Rank of AIEEE conducted by the C.B.S.E. The candidates will have two options to choose the college, either Delhi College of Engineering New Delhi or Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, New Delhi.

The reservation for various categories such as ST/SC/PH/OBC and the number of seats will be considered only when the related sanctions are received from MHRD by the University of Delhi. When OBC status is implemented the candidates belong to this category need to produce documents in evidence at the time of admission.

The distribution for each category is given as follows:

  • There is 5 % of total seats in every institute is reserved for the widows/children of personnel of Paramilitary/Armed Forces disabled/killed in action during the war.

  • 15 % of the total seats are reserved in each institution for Scheduled Castes (SC)

  • 3 % of total seats are reserved in each institution for the Physically Challenged Students

  • 7.5 % of the total seats are reserved in each institution for Scheduled Tribes (ST)

CEE Exam Pattern

The Combined Entrance Exam is of objective type. The test consists of 3 papers Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Each paper carries 80 marks. The medium of exam is English. The syllabus of the exam is the same as compare to 11th and 12th Class of CBSE.

Some Useful Information about CEE


Career in India | Jobs in India
© All Rights Reserved, indicareer.com | partners | Sitemap