|AIEEE Examination Criteria|
The minimum academic qualification for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE for consideration of provisional admission.
List Of Qualifying Examinations
- The +2 level examination in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi , and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4-year diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.