NSIT - Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
The admission to Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) will be held through Combined Entrance Exam (CEE) which is conducted by the University of Delhi. candidates who are seeking admission to B.E. courses need to appear for the test. After qualifying the test, they will be eligible for admission to the first semester of Bachelor of Engineering course at NSIT and DCE.
The prospectus and application form can be obtained by post. The candidates are required to send Pay Order/crossed Bank Draft for necessary amount in favour of the Registrar, Delhi University, Delhi. Candidates must write their name on the reverse of the Bank Draft. The candidates should also send two self-addressed slips along with the application form. The application form and required documents must be sent to The Dean, Faculty of Technology, Room No. Hcff 13, First Floor, Delhi College of Engineering, Bawana Road, Delhi - 110 042. Candidates must ensure that the duly completed form reaches before the last date. applications received after the prescribed date will not be taken into consideration.
Candidates need to qualify the CEE exam for admission to BE courses at NSIT. They are required to produce the original documents at the time of counseling. If there is any false information provided about the candidates, his/her admission will be stand cancelled. The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam may also apply for CEE. However, they need to produce documents to prove their eligibility at the time of interview.
lThe following documents to be carried at the time of counseling:
- Original attested copy of mark sheet of qualifying exam
- Admit Card of CEE
- Original and attested copy of mark sheet and certificate of High School or equivalent
- Original Medical Fitness Certificate
- Original and attested copy of certificate for candidates who come under the reservation category
- The original certificate of physical disability for those comes under physically handicapped category. The certificate must be duly issued by Medical Board of a District/Government hospital.
Here is the more information on NSIT :